Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Looking forward to Harvest & Heritage Days!
This weekend we will be having a blast!! The trees are turning into their spectacular fall colors, hayrides, pumpkins, cornstalks and scarecrows…October 10th from 9-5pm and October 11th 9-4pm!

Strolling down the sidewalks …and tons of craft vendors!
A year ago, this weekend I found out all about Honesdale. I was so impressed with all the great stuff!
I was determined to start doing something for myself!
Thus… the beginning of “my journey to Neverland,” who would have guessed how great this turned out!
Wow!... little would I know I would have a store here!
What a wonderful detour in my life!
I love every minute here in this charming town, the people are great and the scenery is… breathtaking at this time of year!
I wish I wasn’t working this weekend, I’d love to join you, there are a ton of fabulous new shops all over town!
Either way… Weather prevailing; the events are great for the children, and the shopping is even better for mom! Just some of the great things going on in Honesdale this weekend:
The Connections Magazine will be having face painting for the children in front of the Honesdale National Bank’s Corporate Center.

Hay rides will be in front of the Wayne Bank 1-4pm on Saturday … For more information, and all the events; please check out this page: http://www.visithonesdalepa.com/events_details.php?id=13

While you’re making your way through town, stop in and say hi!
I am looking forward meeting all my neighbors!

This is the post from the PHG website, trying to put the blog on there....
I've been working on the website trying to add some html, having problems, please be patient with me... I will get it EVENTUALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment