Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My new work!


I finally found the cord to the camera! Yeah!
I am posting my new work here for you to see first…
I have worked about 20hours on this drawing… in between moving out of Neverland and into the Gallery… while getting ready for the Connection’s show.
I had grand visions of finishing a lot more work than I did. I now fully understand all your warnings about owning your own business!
My family isn’t speaking to me and that old Murphy ’s Law keeps hanging around my neck! I hope to see you at the gallery show on:
Thursday Night, September 17th between 5-8pm is the
Connections Magazine Artscene Show. There are a total of four artists, and I am one.


I am so excited my first show, sad thing is; that not knowing if the business arrangement would go through, delayed the publicity, it wasn’t done properly…
I still hope all goes well… faith
Address:
Philip Hone Gallery, 742 Main Street, Honesdale, PA 570-253-5577

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it is gorgeous and has so much expression! clap clap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! i am in awe of your skill. So beautiful and so perfect. Clap clap too:)

    ReplyDelete