Friday, September 25, 2009

Ronnie Seiden Moss


Artist: Ronnie Seiden Moss “Gazebo”
at the PH Gallery

Autumn is on its way…

Believe in yourself, your neighbors, your work, your ultimate attainment of more complete happiness. It is only the farmer who faithfully plants seeds in the Spring, who reaps a harvest in Autumn.
- B. C. Forbes

I must have typed four different blog postings and lost them! I need to figure out a better system! So… I took a nice long break and read some wonderful poetry. I believe it nourishes the soul. I am giving my official apology for not keeping up with the blog as I intended. There has been so many new exciting things happening at the gallery. I have started booking events for the next two months, interviewing the interns, still so much to do…
I am enjoying the process! Keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment