Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sunday's Drum Circle





What a fun day in Honesdale! I managed to pack away Christmas items!
Getting everything together at the gallery for Sunday's Drum Circle!
I hope to see you there!

Drum Fusion: Return of the Light",
Sunday, January 10th 2010
6-9pm
Our Music Line Up includes:
Steven Faubel, Nathaniel Whitmore & Thomas Deerheart!
An open mike night for creative souls!
Dying for a place to play or test your new song, poem or short story?
Test your work here in a safe supportive environment!
Love literature and music? Meeting new people? Come join us!
Refreshments Served!

Please remember to check out the Philip Hone Gallery's New Blog:
http://philiphonegallery.blogspot.com/2010/01/estanides-gomez.html

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your words on my blog. Oh I love drumming and wish I could be there, so much to look at on your blog, thank you for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete