Monday, March 15, 2010

Dreaming of Spring





Photo’s from the “Night of the Arts”
And Images from our new Photographer Crystal Slavy!


It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! ~Mark Twain



Yes I do believe that’s what I have spring fever alright!
How one day can change your attitude!
I was feeling over worked and rung out to dry!
Spending just a little time with my family made all the difference!
It was almost two weeks my better half was away…
Talk about work! All the kids and just me alone!
What a Nightmare!
Anyway…
Gallery News:

Just like the wonderful spring season; new artist’s are popping up all over!
I hope to show you all the latest art arriving!
I just took down the Honesdale Student Show…
I am working on another “two” student shows!
And I am sorry to say:
Our Fabulous Computer Wizard Bryan has completed his Internship.
He will be traveling to Japan for further education!
We are wishing him the best of “everything” life has to offer!
Dates…
I still haven’t received the dates yet from my client, which is preventing my
Announcing the ATC Show date, but as soon as I know;
I wish you all to join!
I am going to do an installation type exhibit!
It will be open to all friends of the gallery.
Keep Creating!
Caroline

see more of Crystal's work at http://www.crystleslavy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment