Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!





New Work by Charles G. Woods,

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


St. Patrick's Day is an enchanted time - a day to begin transforming winter's dreams into summer's magic. ~Adrienne Cook

Recent:
Simply fun at the gallery;
I entertained my first troop of boy scouts!
It was such simple fun!
More enjoyable than you would imagine…
I guess…
I owe it to a great bunch of parents!
A pleasure to work for…

The topic was Careers in the Art Industry.
Obviously for an art badge!
The day was pleasant, very quiet; I’m usually never in on a Monday.
Clients;
Charles G. Woods stopped in bearing gifts!
Presenting me with an original work art;
A portrait of my daughter; awesome!!
Thank you!
:) Congrats; Ann Marie Jones, it was a good day, another sale!

1 comment: