Tuesday, March 2, 2010

To the Ladies I call Friends:




The Artist a friend: Georgia Chambers! Her new work!

To all my friends…
I love your ideas and suggestions!
Even more than that…
I love that you took “your time” and suggested them too me!
The hustle and bustle of our age…
Just gets to me!
Occasionally, to my dismay, I get down!
Fortunately,
I have great artists and fantastic musical guests!
and
The gallery is doing great!
I think …
I just kinda lost my speed for a bit!
My personal life is in the pits!
but
Renewed and Revived!
I must say…
I am back to fight the good fight!
So Keep Creating Girls!
My job is to Inspire!
And I owe it to another blogger whom I just met!
Creative Carmelina!
http://creativecarmelina.blogspot.com/2010/03/get-your-march-on.html
Who sums it up so eloquently!
Who reminded me how strong we women are!
So with that said:
To all strong women everywhere:
Some Words by Strong Women whom just struck my cord!

“The Truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off”
Gloria Steinem

The people we are in relationship with
are always a mirror, reflecting our own beliefs,
and simultaneously we are mirrors, reflecting their beliefs.
So... relationship is one of the most powerful tools for growth....
If we look honestly at our relationships,
we can see so much about how we have created them.

~ Shakti Gawain ~

The most common way people give up their power
is by thinking they don't have any.

~ Alice Walker ~

And with those words of wisdom, I say thank you! For being my friends!
and the support you so kindly share!
I will always remember. Caroline

3 comments:

  1. I am honoured by your refrence to me and my post! We all should get to know ourselves, find our strengths and be who we know we can be....

    we are strong enough to March On..in this journey we call life!!!!!

    thanks a million....I may have made your day, but you just made my night! lol

    love ya....hugs
    carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and thought-provoking words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Georgia's beautiful painting... lovely and restful, with the promise of something over the horizon.

    ReplyDelete