Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ouch!








Ouch!
I guess putting it out there might not have been the right move, but it’s me. I thank all of you for supporting me.
God is great, with all the little miracles in my life!
I am happy to report…
I have had a day off, and yes, a new woman has emerged!
Enthusiastic about life again!
And I have figured out a way to help my sister-in law,
I hope to share it with you this week!
I am looking forward to the Drawing Circle tonight!
So…
I just wanted to let you all know, I am staying with the gallery!
And will continue doing what I love!

Thank you all again!
Caroline

Photos:
Keith Helwig at our Drum Circle, he is a mixed media artist whom I’d love to show at the gallery!
My daughter Angelina, whom I enjoyed my day off, and the lake!
Where we went: “Lake Wallenpaupack!”

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Caroline, I'm so glad you'll be sticking with the gallery. It is doing well, and you should have at least one source of joy in your life. And I am so very, very sorry to hear about your sister in law. I'm looking forward to hearing what you have in mind.

    Sending you bear hugs and warmest wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline,
    Thanks for visiting my blog and your nice words about my new paintings! It means a lot to me.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete