Saturday, June 5, 2010

Prayers for Stephanie


Just the words…
Life support
Can bring you to your knees
Your deepest fears, a nightmare
No you aren’t dreaming.
All you have known will be changed.
And then in a moment
It gets worse.
Disconnecting Life Support
pulling the plug…
As most of you know, my dear sister in law Stephanie Kimble is suffering.
I love her.
I love her smile,
I love her exuberant personality,
I love her joyful soul,
I love her simple ways of looking at life,
I love her strength,
I admire her.
I can go on and on…
for pages about this wonderful sister.
I am scared, I will miss her,
I write this and ask for prayers all evening long.
In the morning we need a miracle.
Could asking God for a full healing be too much?
She is in terrible pain.
Is that selfish?
No I don't believe it is; there are two beautiful children whom have already lost their father. It is so unfair.
Please Lord send a miracle.
Caroline
The picture is of my niece, Stephanie, and her son.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for your SIL......may God Bless all of you........:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline..you have conveyed your sentiments in such a tender and compelling way. we can ask God for support and endurance...to get through any trial that might come our way...

    to prove the tested quality of our faith.

    hang in there...you all have eachother to lean on in this time of severe distress...do not loose sight of that.

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dearest Caroline, prayers upon prayers for your family and Stephanie.

    xoxo
    bella

    ReplyDelete