Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New artist Scott Matern







So my full apology for not posting Liz’s wonderful work.
I am scheduled to see her tomorrow.

I have awakened from a blur, a cold.
A stressed out, burned out, breakdown of sorts….
I have received what I deserved from running around all ragged and crazy.
4 days of aches and pains, coughing, running nose…
and some visuals that I will most certainly leave out!
A large dose of rest (quite frankly, I didn’t move at all)
What the heck was I thinking!
It never fails, as we all do, especially mothers…
We run ourselves to the ground trying to accomplish the impossible!
Now awakening to my house…being in bed for days, oh no…
Truly frightening!
Now another week just to catch up for being sick,
Am I the only one this happens to?
I posted some of my own pictures of our new artist Scott Matern
and from our Antique Car Night here in Honesdale.

Oil Paintings by Scott Matern
Snowplow 40x50
Untitled Street Scene 30x42

Until tomorrow keep creating~

No comments:

Post a Comment