Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wonderful Colored Pencils






My favorite pencil artist Ann Marie Jones, sent me this wonderful email below.
Which, I hope you all enjoy as much as I did!

A PENCIL MAKER TOLD THE PENCIL 5 IMPORTANT LESSONS JUST BEFORE PUTTING IT IN THE BOX :


1.) EVERYTHING YOU DO WILL ALWAYS LEAVE A MARK.

2.) YOU CAN ALWAYS CORRECT THE MISTAKES YOU MAKE.

3.) WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS WHAT IS INSIDE OF YOU.

4.) IN LIFE, YOU WILL UNDERGO PAINFUL SHARPENINGS,
WHICH WILL ONLY MAKE YOU BETTER.

5.) TO BE THE BEST PENCIL, YOU MUST ALLOW YOURSELF
TO BE HELD AND GUIDED BY THE HAND THAT HOLDS YOU.



We all need to be constantly sharpened. This parable may encourage you to know that you are a special person, with unique God-given talents and abilities. Only you can fulfill the purpose which you were born to accomplish. Never allow yourself to get discouraged and think that your life is insignificant and cannot be changed and, like the pencil, always remember that the most important part of who you are, is what's inside of you.


Keep Creating, my wonderful box of colored pencils…
Caroline

1 comment:

  1. WHOAAAA! Beyond amazing!

    And don't forget lesson #6: When you become part of a community, you become transformed into something bigger and better and perhaps totally different.

    Wow, the vision of this artist!

    Hello, hello, hello, Caroline! My goodness, you have had such a busy summer. I am thrilled that the gallery is thriving. The new artist look incredible! I'm excited to see Liz's work. And you just kicked a cold. Wooooo! Glad you are feeling better.

    It's good to be here again and catch up with you. I'm sure you have more exciting things brewing for us to see. I shall be back!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete