Wednesday, January 12, 2011

EAGLEFEST



A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world. ~Leo Buscaglia


Is it me or does everyone remember the friends of our youth as being our "whole world?"
They stood behind you through everything!
They were always there!
I will tell you one thing; I still haven’t met that type of friend here in Pennsylvania, yet! I have friends but not those sister types,
I guess it’s my “Jersey” ways, or just me?
Some memories are triggering some sadness this morning…
Just sitting back with a cup of tea, doing the whole facebook deal and I was missing some of my “old” friends…
Oh well, for those of you not here in the North East,
We are snowed in, and of course I live on top of the Mountain…
A little more snow than most! I love it!

For those of you who are Animal Lovers…
Saturday, January 16th in Narrowsburg NY
There is the “EAGLEFEST”
An Entertainment Event for the Conservation of our EAGLES!
I am attending; I’ m going to help out one of the artists on exhibit.
Live bird demonstrations, guest lectures, films, photography, poster auction, 5th annual nature and wildlife art show.
http://www.dveaglealliance.org/
The pictures I've posted belong to John DiGiorgio.(obviously)
They are "WoW" photos, I have them in the gallery.
They are amazing to say the least. The photograph portrait of an Eagle, is almost four feet square, and perfect. Crisp, clear no pixilation whatsoever! His work is phenomenal, if ever in town, you should see them.

btw: I am working again on my own work! I can't wait to start posting them!
Now, I have an incentive to finally get my camera fixed!
Wishing you all a fabulous SNOWDAY!
Keep Creating!
Caroline

2 comments:

  1. Hello, hello, my snowbound friend. And happy new year!

    Thank you for your very sweet message. And I'm so excited to hear about all the festive events in your town through the holidays. Oh, I'm so jealous! I would love roaming through the quaint streets, smelling roasted chestnuts, and pressing my nose against shop windows. These photos and the sculptures in your shop are fantastic! You bet, I'd step inside and let my eyes become dazzled!

    I actually miss the snow. I miss snowstorms that force everyone inside. I love the silence except for the light crackle as the snow hits the ground. I used to live up on a hilltop, and sometimes, it would be snowing up at our house and raining at the bottom of the hill. Crazy.

    Oooh, wonderful news that you will start creating art again! I'm anxious to see more.

    Hope you get a visit from the camera fairy soon. Cuddle up with a nice hot cuppa and toast those tootsies!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Caroline....!

    Your snow sounds BEAUTIFUL....I can't imagine what it must be like to live in a climate where it snows so much....!

    Have fun at Eaglefest....I'd LOVE to go if I were a BIT closer....!!

    THANKS so much for your note Lovey re my recent drama....hahahahaha....I'm GLAD you had a chuckle.... :o) !!

    I'm sorry to hear you were feelin' a little 'blue'....There are a LOT of Friends out here in the Land of Blog just waiting to reach out to you....You can either 'talk' to them through your blog OR meet up at various events....!!

    Cheers for now,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete