Monday, December 21, 2009

Wishing you all the Best this Holiday Season!











As my dear friend Pat warned me; “there is a season for everything” here in the Artist community! Obviously I am going through the busy, busy Holiday Crunch Time! We’ve had event after event and the gallery is glowing in the Christmas Spirit!
Dressed in her finest trimmings…
Ready for the merry shoppers!
A big thank you goes out to Ms. Olivia Tolson who’s beautiful “Hand-carved and Hand painted” Statues & Ornaments decorate our gallery.
Photos are of her Santas! (((Love)))
I hope she recuperates from the “winter flu bug” and is back to her cheerful self in no time!
I am so blessed to have greatest people working in this field.
Another great big “Thank you!” goes out to all my friends and clients who continue to make The Philip Hone Gallery a success!
I wish you a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment