Wednesday, October 6, 2010

More photos...






Some beautiful images of our town; Honesdale from our intern Liz...
and from me a photo of our artists:
Check out more about our "Women of Substance Show" on our gallery blog!
Pictured together from top left; Joan Hill, Nancy Wells,
(Bottom Left) Gabriel Feldman and Suzanna Rhea Hadorn
Au Revoir
Caroline

Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each. - Henry David Thoreau

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caroline,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, and the nice comments. Yes, you COMPLETELY understan that post--I am glad I am not the only one who feels such about closeness to those who have passed.
    I can't wait to have a bit of time to read through your blog---the photos have drawn me in!
    Best wishes~~visit again!

    XXOO~~♥
    Anne

    ReplyDelete