Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Master Artist - Ron Orlando



Bon jour mon ami!
The work of a talented master, a wildlife genius, artist Ron Orlando has joined the Hone Gallery.
I am so excited and envious of his talent, I have been looking at his paintings for hours and wow, mind blowing! I just keep looking at the canvas with awe. The details are spectacular and not a brush stroke in sight!
You should see these in person!
His paintings are of beautiful and majestic wildlife.
He chalks up his talent to extensive field work and research.
However, this gentleman is accredited and has a long lineage of titles, grants, and awards.
I am a true fan of wildlife art no matter photograph, sculpture or painting.
His work will be exhibited or shall I say...
unveiled during our Connections Magazine Artscene Show on November 4th 5-7pm.
I so wish that you could join us?
I wanted to show you all a peak!
I hope you enjoy his work as much as I do?

Also, I would like to give a great big shout it out to our friends in Germany, Spain, Australia, and Canada! It is wonderful knowing that you are there, and I hope to celebrate together with you soon!
私たちをサポートしていただきありがとうございます!
Vielen Dank für die Unterstützung!
Gracias por apoyarnos!
Merci pour votre soutien!
شكرا لدعم لنا!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Caroline!

    Holy Toledo! I could have sworn the eagle was a photograph. These are beyond amazing! Incredibly, incredibly beautiful.

    Hope your show was spectacular!

    ps, Thank you for your sweet comment. xoxo

    ReplyDelete