Monday, October 18, 2010

Help Me Keep the Vision Going!



Help Me Keep the Vision Going!

This is my first time trying to raise funds and please forgive me for doing this here.

As you all know, I have a gallery that does tons of free events, classes and demonstrations in Honesdale, PA. We have ALL recently gone through a tough period, first personally with my health and family, and then with funding and grants completely gone, through this horrible recession.
I need to resort to fundraising. I wish to continue doing these great community events and with a little help from everyone I could continue. I don’t wish to change the orientation of the gallery.

If all my friends donated $1.00, we could continue.
Without help and support I will no longer be able to continue these humanitarian projects.

Our past programs, events, shows, and Classes, have included:

Storytelling for the children.
Literature and Poetry for all.
Classical, Blues, and Jazz Music.
Drum Circles.
Dream Workshops.
Drawing Circles: Free Drawing Classes with Live Model .
Our Monthly Free-Demonstrations
Such as past events include; Photography, Sculpture, Jewelry, Special Effects, Zentanlges and Marketing.

Our Youth Incentive Program a monthly, charitable donation of $50.00 in art supplies to local students through an art contest.

I hope that you will consider supporting this vision of “Keeping the Arts Alive and Growing!”

If you wish to mail a donation:
The Philip Hone Gallery-Fundraiser
742 Main Street
Honesdale, PA 18431

Sincerely;
Caroline Denaro

IF THE LINK DOESN'T WORK: here is the web-address:
http://store.philiphonegallery.com/Donations-100-Donation1.htm

There are other amounts here at our STORE.

“Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one.” ~Stella Adler

2 comments:

  1. hello Caroline!

    I adore your gallery...it is wonderful with the brick and all those yummy works of art....

    i absolutely hate that I cannot help you at this time...but alas, I am a fellow starving artist after all.....

    I do hope your fundraising proves to be a success....you are an inspiration in perseverance!

    Hope you have a good night, love!

    ciao bella

    CREATIVE (STARVING) CARMELINA

    ReplyDelete
  2. the gallary looks great. i love red brick buildings.

    ReplyDelete