Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Update ~ Thank You Again






Quick update; we are almost ready for Thursday’s Show!
The windows and glass have been polished,
the cobwebs of Halloween have been dusted away!
I am so excited; The Connections Magazine’s Artscene Show will include the seven artists, featured in the magazine.
My hopes are to see you there; November 4th 5-7pm.
Your warm words, thoughtful cards and letters have been an inspirational blessing!
Although the economy stinks, our doors are busier than ever!
A great sign!
We have made serious cut backs, with great sadness, to our event schedule.
However, I am hopeful for the future.
Again, I want to thank you all for just being there with me… through it all!
Good and Bad!
Your friendship means the world to me!
Love Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment