Thursday, May 28, 2009

Changing Direction for Neverland




Dream Big!
Changing Direction.
Between the kids fighting, the economy; the laundry building up by the foot… not to mention 3 inches of dust around the house…. And did I mention my poor neglected husband….. Running around cleaning like alunatic; dealing with screaming children; “Why do I have to help? None of my friends help around the house?” The stuff teenagers say to get out of doing their choirs….. everyday the same arguments; don’t they ever give up? Well… Does it ever get easier?
After three months of continual up’s and down’s…
All this running around, sleep depevation and self-doubt….
And the studio is in a “holding pattern” I’m not sure of which exit…
All I can do is walk in the right direction, pray; and have the faith to trust God, to bring it around! And…
I have all of you, my wonderful friends, I thankyou! for everything, just coming here and even the littlest comments were appreciated! I don’t know what I would do without all of you, and your support. Even when, I just wanted to quit and collapse you continued to support me and cheered me on! I am truly grateful for all of you! You are all such amazing women whom I really admire.

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” - Unknown


The question from me to you is… What now for neverland?
There are so many wonderful art websites are out there, I don’t have an agenda or a fancy plan like them. My plan is simple; I am going to keep moving in the right direction;
Toward Art!!!
Forward, with new ideas, maybe…Daily Drawings? The Latest hottest Artists? Video interviews, How to draw; How to paint?
Here’s where I ramble:
I am sitting here really thinking about what I could do that could help people, with the skills of an artist? Or maybe… What they need vs. what I want to give them! I know what I want from a site, but I haven’t found it yet. So create it?
Now: with this post I am starting the next phase; a website that I can do a bunch of different things on. “Which I have purchased my domain, and started!!!”

One of many….The problem:
I just want to do everything! I love art! I love everything about Art! The wonderful exotic personalities of the artists themselves, their medium, their passion and finally their masterpieces! So, I hope to take you all on this journey of learning and exploring… This time unlike high school, I want to learn more than ever! I will experiment with new stuff and see how & where it goes.
The first step; I will be doing is practicing my drawing, it’s very rusty. I am shooting for sketching everyday one hour? Not enough? Maybe, I’ll try and shoot some video? Go live?
Later; I will also be giving a little lesson or two for a friend of mine; maybe you can join in with us or not?
Here’s to enjoying everyday and doing what you LOVE!
Thank you again! (sorry for the rambling)

1 comment:

  1. A great quote! I love Shaw's plays.
    Beautiful pics.

    And lovely rambling..even I love everything art:)

    Haven't seen you for long in my blog. Hope you are ok.Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete