Thursday, May 21, 2009

Memories Preserved


Wow, I have been so busy, busy, busy! I keep saying I will fill you all in on the new details… but, the truth is I am just trying to juggle all my commitments and finalizing the last details! I hope my computer guy will come in this week and have me up and running! Hopefully there will be a bigger and better site!
More from the connections show:
Another artist whose work I love is Lucille Norella, she is so passionate about what she does, and it shows!
Her work starts off in her garden; where she waters, feeds, prunes, and cares for her flowers. Then the arrangements are mounted on archival paper. Her arranging is a reminder of a time, long past. A time where meandering and memories were preserved with great care and left down to the younger generation. They would make perfect pieces for the restored Victorian Home.
When you see them, they look fantastic, but there is a secret…and you’ll just have to come in and see for yourself…give it guess!
Continually on the look out for immerging talent, she is a true inspiration for our “up and coming” artists in the community. Hope you enjoy today’s pictures!
I miss you all! Keep on creating! sincerely Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment