Friday, May 8, 2009

Hollywood Movie Filming

Here I am in the small Pennsylvanian town of Honesdale, the last place one would think a big Hollywood director would choose to make his movie! Upon a closer look this town is charming and filled with one of a kind art & antique stores, mom & pop dinners and great food around every corner. Why not, this is the perfect small town!
Everyone is waiting and pacing for the movie company to make their move! Full of electricity & excitement the locals gather around the town hopeful to catch a glimpse of a big star!
My studio & the other local businesses were asked to leave all their lights on tonight, they are shooting a top secret movie in front of the building! Wow, I have more than enough work to do but looking out my window, waiting for them to come has gotten the best out of my creativity. I’m not sure how much artwork I will get tonight. The full moon is on her way… my evil twin artist will emerge... Tie me up, Please…

No comments:

Post a Comment