Thursday, August 20, 2009

Drawing Circle~the begining






Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into. Wayne Dyer


Sometimes in life you just need to sit back and enjoy!
And I believe this will be my niche, my little something! My night out!
As you all know I love drawing and socializing!
What better way to celebrate being an artist then being with good friends
and doing what you love!
I am sure that in time this will grow to be a treasured event.
The night was a first for me. I had a wonderful time and learned a lot!

For those who aren’t familiar with what the drawing circle is:
I host a night for my artists…
Where we come together for drawing, we have a clothed model, and enjoyable music… and we just sit back with our sketch pads and draw!
I have iced tea and fresh coffee brewing with pastries, cake, cookies and fresh fruit!
And for those of us who wish… wine is available for a donation.
There is no fee, but I do ask for everyone to donate a tip to the model….

No comments:

Post a Comment