Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July! Feed back Please!!!







Looking forward to posting our new events at the Gallery; but before I do, I would love to know if anyone is from our area?
What programs and events artists want available to them, even if your not from our area, would you give me some feedback? How can I serve the artist community and our clients better? The none professional, the professional and finally the novice?



What services do you wish were free, what would you pay for?

Neverland



As to let everyone know, that Neverland Art Studio, is going to be revamped with the purpose of business, two different business opened up with similar ideas to what I would have been doing. I’ve seen some poor attempts at doing my idea. I hope I can return to my personal work asap! So sorry for my delays, but I am hopeful this will all be worth it!

2 comments:

  1. just keep working for what you want and you'll get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comments Caroline.
    I am wishing you best of luck to revamp your art gallery.
    I will check back again to see your progress. Keep me inform OK!
    Be happy and creative always!

    ReplyDelete