Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday~Back on track


The Portrait is Old, but I am re committing to practicing everyday; This is where I want to be again, You seen the latest postings, not as good!!! I want to be this good again!
Will start posting some of my daily sketching; the Evolution of Caroline!! Too Deep? LOL!!
Throw out some suggestions or link me up to some great art sites, tired of wasting hours looking for them...... With such a great support web here, I would appreciate all help in my crusade!!
Thank you

I hope everyone had a fantastic time through the holiday! well as far as i could remember.... I did! After hip hop hip hopping around for 2 two days straight, I collapsed and stayed on the couch for the whole day!! Yea......ha! Well i did move once, to make Mac & Cheese for dinner!!!!
You Mom's understand; once your going so fast & crazy to get everything done for company and the children, Once it is over and done, the body & mind fully shuts down, BAM your done!
But, I thank God he always gets me through! Speaking of the Lord; Someone left this little book the Prayer of Jabez at my home, even though I read it before, it was a wonderful read.... A little inspiration from such a small prayer!! I would love to share it with you!
The Jabez Prayer
And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying,
"Oh, that you would bless me indeed,
and enlarge my territory,
that Your hand would be with me,
and that You would keep me from evil,
that I may not cause Pain!"
So God granted him what he requested.
1 Chronicles 4:10

PS, My blogger friends; How do we post without stepping on others "religious beliefs"; and staying true to your own? A little warning above the paragraph?

Studio News:
More delays, as most know it's crunch time for taxes, so as usual, I am behind the gun, trying to make deadlines, I will not be able to make it into the studio again! I do all the bookkeeping for my husband's construction business, so I will be put on the back burner again!
Health News:
My body is regressing again, swelling to another 20lbs of fluids retained, swollen knees and extreme pain! Yes, I over did it! What Mom doesn't during the Holidays? I am asking God/the universe "what lesson am I to learn from this health crisis again, since I keep returning to this!"
I am not complaining, but I believe it is needed especially now, time to sit down and reflect! Re embrace my healing; get back on track, with the juicing, affirmations, and stretching!

I hope to have GREAT News Soon! Keep praying for me, My love to all my friends and family!
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment