Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A rainy day at the Studio.












April fools and I made it thru without any major problems:


For you Mike;
I have posted some pictures of the computer wire coming out of the walls; there are over 24 different lines; I believe every corner is covered. Scroll down and you will see all the updates….. Yes! I know over 24 different entries; but I know…. you will give me an honest opinion!!
Studio update:
I am posting two new pictures; First one is the sink which looks fantastic! Yes; I know to the average Joe this looks like nothing, but please….. give me a little time; I am going to give this the David Bromstad look; faux paint with more extras to come! Either way….. I am ecstatic about having the plumbing in and the sink &frame up;; next up the faucet! When you consider this building was built in the 1800’s; the plumbing wasn’t so easy with two stores below us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment