Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Mother


I’d like to announce a new artist to the blog, a sentimental one to me, my mother, Kuki Esposito, she passed away many years now, and this is my tribute to her. Each day I will post anther painting and cry in my coffee! Memories… This was a picture she painted of me when I was a kid, I still remember sitting there and complaining, while she painted. How unbelievably the tables change when you get older; you realize those annoying; pain in the neck moments…
Where the days that would shape your lives & who you were.
For me, I was with a very strong, talented, amazing woman, whom I hated at the time. Oh how I regret those days of rebellion!
I hope where ever she is..
She knows how sorry I am!

Youth is a disease from which we all recover. ~Dorothy Fulheim
Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely fabulous!!!!!
    What a wonderful thing to do. I am looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete