Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My new obsession: cows!


"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." --Robert Frost.

Last night was tough, but this morning I have emerged grateful. Spring is here, my husband is finally working, and I have been blessed with a wonderful position at the gallery. Just drawing for a moment with my tea, forgetting; all the bills, to do’s, and have to’s.
How I’ve forgotten how to just sit and be, enjoy the morning…
The blossoms all around, the wind blowing thru the mountains down across the lake, and the aroma of flowers, that I can’t remember their name… The hawk circling above me, or waiting for me! How wonderful to wake up before the rest of the world and just be.

Memories of how I’d love to sit under the trees and draw sketch, write and observe. How little I’ve done that in these past four months! I recently saw these and I can’t get them off my mind! All I can say is WoW!! this is a wonderful body of work. Check it out! The joy of journaling! Just click on the book and then keep clicking!! After I saw, this woman’s sketch book, I am so inspired!!
http://www.esterwilson.com/sketchbooks.htm
Let me know if your impressed too?

Back to the rat race today….

No comments:

Post a Comment