Thursday, March 5, 2009

3-05-09 a crazy night.

















Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
I was so excited to come across a little wisdom, just what I needed this morning.
I woke up with one major headache. But it was well worth it; a great friend needed a shoulder last night; and in my opinion a new challenge is ahead for her. There is always something…. (HM but I know you are strong and it is so worth it. Especially the two of you fantastic together. Hang in there, we love you & and will be there)
Yesterday we were working on the cameras for the studio; we hopefully will get them figured out in time.
(I have the best people working for and with me. truly blessed….)
Only an hour was spent on the mural, working on the other rooms; they were a light puke green, laying down the base coats for 2 more murals!!
I also included different angles for you, Mike. I hope u can understand, what will be needed. On my way to work hope I will have a whole bunch more pictures for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment