Friday, March 6, 2009

Smell the ROSES???

What really matters in my LIFE...... Family
A friend told me just to be myself when i write so here goes it..... This was my day today!!
Smell the Roses!
Thank you GOD for the little things in life!! If not a whisper….. Then a KNOCK!
This morning everything was becoming overwhelming and distraught, the enormity of starting this hit. I started running around going crazy, my thoughts raced in frantic circles…. how am I gonna do this all…… around and around and around, every imaginable thought of failure. And then…… It hits!! The universe gives you what you need! Time to think! The Funny part.
As I was franticly thinking…. I was doing laundry, multi-tasking, taking clothes out of the dryer …. Not realizing my butt hit the bathroom door, which I couldn’t open!! The handle was too hard for me….. It was locked…… I spent hours sitting in my son’s horrible bathroom LOCKED IN!!! contemplating life and how much I wanted to kill my husband for not fixing the damn door knob!!! Does anyone know what a 21 year old boy’s bathroom looks & SMELLS like? last cleaned over a month ago! Well….. I ended on the floor crying! Oh the smell……yuk, and no cleaning solutions!!!
The lesson……To slow the hell down and RELAX breathe; remember what really matters and F**K the rest!! Do my best that’s all I can do.
This whole day struck me like a sword. I’ve been running ragged for weeks now. Its time to slow down and enjoy this whole journey. I should have remembered this sooner.
Famous words….
Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, not because they never found it, but because they didn’t stop to enjoy it. William Feather

No comments:

Post a Comment